Yoga, Ayurveda, Spa & Healing Retreat in Tulum
When?Start time: Friday 15:00 (29 June)
End time: Wednesday 11:00 (04 July)
This year, take advantage of the long weekend of the 4th of JULY, and sign up for a treat to Yourself -Mind and Body- in a highly nurturing, healing and recharging retreat for a privileged small group.
The retreat includes:
- Yoga, Meditation and ChiKung program to boost immunity and health, lead by Victor Varana, a recognized worldwide yoga professor founder of YogaMultimedia Yoga School and creator of Kalam Balam.
- A balancing and delicious Ayurvedic Diet by Caroline Fowler who has studied at the California College of Ayurveda, Hale Pule in Kauai and Dr. Vasant Lad.
- Two amazing Mayan massage treatments with our specialized team lead by the one and only Leo Pool.
- Morning detox routine using ayurveda, qigong and yoga techniques.
- Sound Healing Session with Victor Varana and friends.
- Deeply relaxing and cultural excursions to natural reserves in the Mayan Biosphere.
- Traditional Mayan Temazcal (Sweat lodge) at one of the top destination spas in the world.
Do all of it, while staying in a fantastic and comfortable villa in Soliman Bay—next beach north from Tulum, just without the hustle!
Whether you need to detox for the summer or are just looking for your own personal growth and healing, your needs will be met in this stay in a beachfront villa, equipped with kayaks, hammocks and more.
Events around Soliman Bay
Tulum Mahahual Bacalar Calakmul Palenque "Belleza Maya"
Friday 20:00 (21 December)
Ruinas Mayas de Tulum, Tulum
Radiant Core Tulum: A Pilates & AfroCaribe Dance Retreat
Sunday 15:00 (12 August)
Amansala Eco Chic Resort, Tulum